Our Vice Presidents, who are local consultant cardiologists, will outline the latest developments in cardiology. More information on “Meet the Doctors” menu or click
If you wish to have further information please email James Green: email@example.com or telephone 01727 830191.
In most months of the year a free “Speaker Evening” is arranged on the third Tuesday of the month at 8:00pm in St. Mary’s Church Hall in Marshalswick, St. Albans AL4 9QA . There is plenty of free parking in the adjacent Marshalswick Quadrant.
Speakers are selected to be entertaining and informative. The evening allows time to meet other members informally and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee.
Recent talks have included:
- The curator of the deHavilland Museum
- St Albans & District Diabetes Support Group
- The work of an Explosives Search Dog in the Metropolitan Police
- The Curious Disappearance of Glenn Miller
- Climate Change
- The New St Albans Museum & Gallery
- Prostate Cancer Awareness
Ray Saunders: East of England Ambulance Service Community First Responders.
Annual General Meeting plus talk.
Strawberry Evening social event – with entertainment from “The Jolly Jazzers”.
St. Mary’s Church Hall
1 Sherwood Avenue
Start time is 8:00 pm.