In most months of the year a free “Speaker Evening” is arranged on the third Tuesday of the month at 8:00pm in St. Mary’s Church Hall in Marshalswick, St. Albans AL4 9QA . There is plenty of free parking in the adjacent Marshalswick Quadrant.
Speakers are selected to be entertaining and informative. The evening allows time to meet other members informally and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee.
Recent talks have included:
- The curator of the deHavilland Museum
- St Albans & District Diabetes Support Group
- The work of an Explosives Search Dog in the Metropolitan Police
- The Curious Disappearance of Glenn Miller
- Climate Change
- The New St Albans Museum & Gallery
- Prostate Cancer Awareness
Musical Evening ‘Songs from 100 years of British Musicals’.
Alastair Sharp and David Crew.
The History of English Silver Hallmarks.
St. Mary’s Church Hall
1 Sherwood Avenue
Start time is 8:00 pm.
There is no ‘Speaker Evening’ in December