All voluntary organisations inevitably rely on volunteers to make it work. Hertbeats currently has a few vacancies. The list below gives the roles and gives some idea of the tasks.
If you, or someone you know, could help to fill theses vacancies then contact our Chairman to find out more.
- Use Hertbeats’ extensive publicity materials such as leaflets and videos
- Give presentations on Hertbeats to ‘outside organisations’, mainly associated with the NHS
- Give tabletop displays at relevant events
- Promote Hertbeats to local media, especially press and radio
- Issue press releases and photographs when applicable
- Monitor and maintain Hertbeats website links from and to the site.